New York, NY
Friends in Adoption (FIA) is a not-for-profit, licensed, domestic, infant adoption agency providing compassionate adoption services throughout the United States. We are a fully inclusive adoption agency that celebrates diversity and truly welcomes and honors all families and individuals. At FIA we are committed to providing adoption services that meet the unique needs of EVERYONE involved in the adoption circle.
Friends in Adoption Values:
– We believe every child deserves a safe, permanent and loving family.
– We believe in openness in adoption; our work is guided by honesty, communication and trust.
– We are passionately dedicated to empowering the families and individuals we work with through making informed decisions.
– We welcome and respect all families and individuals; FIA reveres that diversity enriches our community. FIA has always welcomed all!
– We celebrate that adoption is a lifelong process and believe in providing lifelong support to all members of the adoption circle.
We are here to support you!”
New Jersey NJ
RMANJ has been at the forefront of patient-focused fertility treatment for nearly two decades. While our locations and partnerships continue to grow, we’ve never lost sight of our primary goal: helping our patients achieve their parenthood goals.
We blend scientific expertise and leadership with patient-centered care. We want you to have a positive experience – one that is personal, professional and provides you with the best chances to start or continue building your family. Our entire staff in all of our 10 offices understands that one size does not fit all and will personalize your care based on your individual needs.
Proven infertility treatments based on science and evidence is critical to safety and success:
In Vitro Fertilization
Third Party Reproduction
or Embryo Recipient
Diet & Nutrition