New York, NY
Friends in Adoption (FIA) is a not-for-profit, licensed, domestic, infant adoption agency providing compassionate adoption services throughout the United States. We are a fully inclusive adoption agency that celebrates diversity and truly welcomes and honors all families and individuals. At FIA we are committed to providing adoption services that meet the unique needs of EVERYONE involved in the adoption circle.
Friends in Adoption Values:
– We believe every child deserves a safe, permanent and loving family.
– We believe in openness in adoption; our work is guided by honesty, communication and trust.
– We are passionately dedicated to empowering the families and individuals we work with through making informed decisions.
– We welcome and respect all families and individuals; FIA reveres that diversity enriches our community. FIA has always welcomed all!
– We celebrate that adoption is a lifelong process and believe in providing lifelong support to all members of the adoption circle.
We are here to support you!”
New York, NY
Founded in 1973, Lambda Legal is the oldest and largest national legal organization whose mission is to achieve full recognition of the civil rights of lesbians, gay men, bisexuals, transgender people and everyone living with HIV through impact litigation, education and public policy work. As a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, we do not charge our clients for legal representation or advocacy, and we receive no government funding. We depend on contributions from supporters around the country.