- This event has passed.
NYC Gay Basketball League – Fall 2017 Season
August 1, 2017 - December 16, 2017
We are New York’s first official gay basketball league. Since our founding in 2006, we’ve maintained and grown an athletic environment free of discrimination for members and friends of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) community.
The League Strives to promote positive values in our community and continues to fight to eliminate any negative stereotypes associated with LGBT athletics. Most importantly the league is a fun way to meet great guys in the community. With advanced and recreational divisions, there’s something for every level of player.
- Our Leagues Enjoy:
- 10 Week (A&B), including Playoffs
- Equipment & Facilities Provided – Games at Chelsea Piers & John Jay College
- Advanced (A), Intermediate (B) – Beginners Welcome!
- Team Shirts, Refs and Score Keepers!
- Post-Game Happy Hours & League Socials
- Join a community of LGBTQA sports athletes!