“I often think of Manhattan apartments and town houses as secret gardens, hidden from view by building facades behind which flower personal expressions of great taste and sophistication,” explains architect Robert A.M. Stern in his introduction to New York Splendor: The City’s Most Memorable Rooms. And it’s true that the more time you spend in NYC, the more surprises you’ll uncover in peoples’ private spaces: those some greet you with refreshing space and modernity, while others transport you trough time with vintage pieces and memorabilia, and those that surprise you with breathtaking views.
- They’re Boyfriends – and They’re Both Playing “Evan Hansen”?
- Our Big List of PRIDE 2019 Festivals & Celebrations around the World
- LGBTQ Twitter Is Reacting to the Brutal Homophobic Attack on “Empire” Star Jussie Smollet
- “RuPaul’s Drag Race” Season 11 Cast: Queens We Guessed and Surprises
- Drag Race All Star Manila Luzon Reveals Her Pick for “Mother of Drag”
Last modified: November 30, 2018