“I often think of Manhattan apartments and town houses as secret gardens, hidden from view by building facades behind which flower personal expressions of great taste and sophistication,” explains architect Robert A.M. Stern in his introduction to New York Splendor: The City’s Most Memorable Rooms. And it’s true that the more time you spend in NYC, the more surprises you’ll uncover in peoples’ private spaces: those some greet you with refreshing space and modernity, while others transport you trough time with vintage pieces and memorabilia, and those that surprise you with breathtaking views.
- These Are 17 Films on Netflix with Full Frontal Male Nudity
- When Porn Is the Family Business? Make a Doc about It
- This is What It’s Like to Be Internet Sensation Davey Wavey Now
- How Many More Sex Partners Do Gay Men Have Than Their Straight Counterparts?
- Don’t Miss Your Chance to See Adam Lambert Fronting Queen
Also check out, Nate and Jeremiah: By Design, a New Family Model
Last modified: April 2, 2019