“I often think of Manhattan apartments and town houses as secret gardens, hidden from view by building facades behind which flower personal expressions of great taste and sophistication,” explains architect Robert A.M. Stern in his introduction to New York Splendor: The City’s Most Memorable Rooms. And it’s true that the more time you spend in NYC, the more surprises you’ll uncover in peoples’ private spaces: those some greet you with refreshing space and modernity, while others transport you trough time with vintage pieces and memorabilia, and those that surprise you with breathtaking views.
- Our Big List of PRIDE 2019 Festivals & Celebrations around the World
- Who’s Gay? Here Are Five Ways You Set Off Someone’s Gaydar
- The Top 11 Transgender Films Of All Time
- 6 Reasons Theo on “Chilling Adventures of Sabrina” Is the Trans Character We Need Now
- Twitter Reacts to Netflix’s “Special” about a Gay Man Living with Disability
Also check out, Nate and Jeremiah: By Design, a New Family Model
Last modified: April 2, 2019