“I often think of Manhattan apartments and town houses as secret gardens, hidden from view by building facades behind which flower personal expressions of great taste and sophistication,” explains architect Robert A.M. Stern in his introduction to New York Splendor: The City’s Most Memorable Rooms. And it’s true that the more time you spend in NYC, the more surprises you’ll uncover in peoples’ private spaces: those some greet you with refreshing space and modernity, while others transport you trough time with vintage pieces and memorabilia, and those that surprise you with breathtaking views.
- How to Be a Gay Daddy 101 – Part 3: What Does a Daddy Do With a Boy?
- These Are 15 Series on Netflix Where You Can See Naked Men
- These Are 11 Sexy Videos of Attractive Men in Underwear
- These Are 17 Films on Netflix with Full Frontal Male Nudity
- How to Be a Gay Daddy 101 – Part 1: Know Yourself, What You Seek and Who’s Looking for You
Also check out, Nate and Jeremiah: By Design, a New Family Model
Last modified: April 2, 2019