Queen (Young Money / Cash Money Records)
The hip-hop diva’s first release in over four years is also her strongest and most expansive to date. On “Chun-Li” – which got Nicki into a bit of hot water with the Asian-American community earlier this year for the single’s controversial imagery and lyrical content – Ms. Minaj comes out swinging ‘90s style. The beat and vocal delivery is pure throwback in the best possible way. She changes gears entirely on “Bed,” a sultry duet with pop siren Ariana Grande. Their fourth collaboration to date is a tropical-themed slow jam about escaping the chaos of everyday life to run away and be intimate with a partner. The raunchy and direct “Rich Sex” features her longtime confidante and label mate, Lil Wayne. Nicki co-headlines a tour with rap royalty Future this fall. For behind-the-scenes glances into her otherworldly stage wardrobe, join Nicki’s 90 million Instagram followers @nickiminaj.What’s hot?
- Who’s Gay? Here Are Five Ways You Set Off Someone’s Gaydar
- They’re Boyfriends – and They’re Both Playing “Evan Hansen”?
- Oops! What “Drag Race All Stars” Farrah Moan Forgot…
- Our Big List of PRIDE 2019 Festivals & Celebrations around the World
- How to Be a Gay Daddy 101 – Part 1: Know Yourself, What You Seek and Who’s Looking for You
Last modified: November 30, 2018