It turns out you don’t have to slave over a hot stove for half a day, then spend your post-holiday evening up to your elbows in dishes.
At the Breslin — a contemporary, high-end British gastropub in a hip, vintage-inspired space at the Ace Hotel, they’ll take over not only the cooking and the clean-up, but serve you and your companions a meal they’ll be talking about until next Christmas rolls around.
Here’s what you’ll find on the menu:
The evening’s amuse is a salt cod brandade with parsley, aîoli and garlic toast, followed by a green salad complemented with chicory and gorgonzola alongside pears, pomegranates and candied walnuts. The main course options are savory, and singluar.
One possibility: smoked duck breast and confit paired with roasted beets, cipollini onions and a bitter orange sauce. The other? Porchetta, offset by broccoli rabe, farro and roasted squash. Desserts include a chocolate peppermint roulade — a light and bright confection of peppermint mousse married to chocolate cake — and a gingerbread cheesecake, served with cranberry orange compose and candied ginger.
The meal is set at $95 per person and an additional $55 for wine pairings. Reservations can be made by contacting the Breslin Team at 212-679-1939 or make an online reservation through firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 16 W 29th St, New York, NY 10001
More Hot Stories
- These Are 17 Films on Netflix with Full Frontal Male Nudity
- A Porn Star’s Friend Speaks out on Sex Work Shame, PTSD and Suicide
- These Are 15 Series on Netflix Where You Can See Naked Men
- LGBT Friendly Gyms and Fitness Classes in NYC
- The Most Welcoming LGBT-Affirming Religious Organizations and Churches in NYC
- Our List of LGBT Friendly Plastic Surgeons in New York
Last modified: December 20, 2018