Over the course of her career thus far, we’ve seen Kesha evolve from the party girl of “Tik Tok” to the powerful chanteuse of “Praying.” Now, she’ll bring all that fun and fire to a very special vacation adventure designed for her LGBTQ fans: Kesha’s Weird & Wonderful Rainbow Ride. “We are going to be living our best lives on a motherf**king boat!” the star said of the upcoming cruise. “Imagine if Woodstock was gay as f**k, happy and free and the funnest sleepover ever and then I kidnapped you all and we took it to the Caribbean. I’m especially excited to have so many of my LGBTQ friends and supporters with us, so you know this shit is gonna be fun!”More Hot Stories
- Our Big List of PRIDE 2019 Festivals & Celebrations around the World
- They’re Boyfriends – and They’re Both Playing “Evan Hansen”?
- LGBTQ Twitter Is Reacting to the Brutal Homophobic Attack on “Empire” Star Jussie Smollet
- “RuPaul’s Drag Race” Season 11 Cast: Queens We Guessed and Surprises
- Drag Race All Star Manila Luzon Reveals Her Pick for “Mother of Drag”
As they make their way from Tampa to the Bahamas on the Norwegian Pearl, fans will be treated to two unique sets with Kesha — along with performances for LGBTQ-beloved artists such as Big Freedia, Girl Talk, Matt and Kim, Betty Who, Superfruit, Jonathan Van Ness and Wrabel. They’ll also be joined by RuPaul’s Drag Race alums, including Bob the Drag Queen, Detox and Thorgy Thor. “This wild cruise, this oceanic magical experience that I have concocted, will be like no other in history, that I can assure you!” Book now; Kesha and company set sail February 17–21. kesharainbowcruise.com
Last modified: December 10, 2018