When are the Pride parades happening in 2019? It’s time to mark your calendar. Whether you want to make sure you’re ready for your local LGBTQ festival or plan to go parade-hopping around the world, you’ll find help here.
- January 20–27: Whistler Pride and Ski Festival — Whistler, BC, Canada
- February 1: Guelph Winter Pride: — Ontario, Canada
- February 1–17: Auckland Pride Festival — Auckland, New Zealand
- February 21–24: Pride Fort Lauderdale — Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- February 28—March 5: Gay Mardi Gras in New Orleans — New Orleans, Louisiana
- March 8–24: Wellington Pride Festival — Wellington, New Zealand
- March 16: Manatee Gay Pride — Bradenton, Florida
- March 23–30: European Gay Ski Week — Paradiski Area, France
- March 24–31: Los Angeles Leather Pride — Los Angeles, California
- March 30: Tampa Pride — Tampa, Florida
- April 1–7 2019: Miami Beach Gay Pride — Miami Beach, Florida
- April 3–7: The Dinah — Palm Springs, California
- April 6–7: Phoenix Pride — Parade Phoenix, Arizona
- April 25–28: Cleveland Leather Weekend — Cleveland, Ohio
- April 25–28: Jasper Pride — Jasper, Alberta, Canada. Located in the ski resort town of Jasper, this is a small pride event.
- April 25-28: Philadelphia Black Pride — Philadelphia, PA
- April 27–30: Phucket Pride — Phuket, Thailand
- April 28–29: Tokyo Rainbow Pride — Tokyo, Japan.
- May 2-12: The 18th Annual Maspalomas Gay Pride — in Maspalomas, Gran Canaria.
- May 4: Raleigh Pride — Raleigh, North Carolina
- May 18: Belgian Pride — Brussels, Belgium
- May 18: Springfield Pride — Springfield, IL
- May 18: New Hope / Lambertville Pride Parade — New Hope, PA
- May 18-19: Long Beach Lesbian & Gay Pride — Long Beach, California
- May 24-28: DC Black Pride — Washington, DC. Includes parties and other events.
- May 25-26: Birmingham Pride — Birmingham, UK. Main parade to take place May 26.
- May 25–June 2 Torremolinos Gay Pride — Torremolinos, Spain
- May 27–June 3: El Paso Pride Texas — El Paso, Texas — Main parade to take place on Saturday, June 3
- Begins May 31: Guelph Pride 2018 — Ontario, Canada
- May 31—June 2: Tusla Pride — The Parade is on Saturday, June 2nd.
- May 31–June 2: Provincetown Pride — Provincetown, Massachusetts
- May 31–June 3 Laguna Beach Pride 365 — Laguna Beach, California
- May 31—June 9: Boston Pride – Hashtags include #RainbowResistance and #WickedProud.
- May 31—June 9: Capital Pride — Washington DC, US
- May 31—June 9: Central Alabama Pride – Birmingham, Alabama
- May 31-June 2: Sonoma County Pride — Sonoma County, California
- May 31-June 9: LA Pride — Los Angeles, US. Main parade to take place June 9. West Hollywood always serves up glamor and celebrities for Pride. June 8–9 will bring thousands to West Hollywood Park, to see headliners including Meghan Trainor. Keep your eyes trained on the afterparties for some of your favorite heartthrobs from the world of TV, film and music.
- June 1: Ferndale Pride — Ferndale, Michigan
- June 1: Guadalajara Pride – Guadalajara, Mexico
- June 1: Magical Pride at Disneyland Paris — Disneyland Paris
- June 1: Sun City Pride — El Paso, Texas
- June 1: Pride in the CLE — Cleveland, Ohio
- June 1: Naples Pride Fest — Naples, Florida
- June 1: Utah Pride — Salt Lake, Utah
- June 1–2: Dallas Pride — Dallas, Texas
- June 1–3: Venice Pride — Venice, California
- June 2: Pride Puerto Rico — San Juan, Puerto Rico
- June 2: Queens Pride — Queens, New York
- June 1–8 Pride Niagra — St. Catharines, Ontario
- June 1–10: Gay Pride Sitges — Sitges, Spain
- June 1–30: NYC Pride — New York City, US. The World Pride 2019 parade date is June 30. For the 50th Anniversary of the Stonewall Uprising, New York is hosting WorldPride 2019. A month of LGBTQ events start on June 1. The action culminates June 30th when the biggest Pride march ever steps off from 26th St. and Fifth Ave. And, of course, no NYC Pride would be complete without dancing on the water. Head to Pride Island in Hell’s Kitchen at Pier 97 to party all weekend long. Learn more.
- June 1–30: SaMo Pride — Santa Monica, California. For the first time ever, Pride celebrations are coming to the seaside city of Santa Monica.
- June 5–9: Key West Pride — Key West, Florida. While Key West almost always seems like a little slice of gay paradise, Pride is a particularly good time to stop by. Though it’s high summer, cross breezes (and plenty of tropical cocktails) keep revelers feeling cool.
- June 7–9: Albuquerque Pride — Albuquerque, New Mexico
- June 7–9: New Orleans Pride — New Orleans, Louisiana. Mardi Gras and Southern Decadence aren’t the only times to laissez les bon temps rouler (let the good times roll) in the cultural capital of Louisiana. Pride weekend promises a slate of events leading up to their Pride parade on Sunday.
- June 8: Gay Pride Rome — Rome, Italy
- June 8–9: Motor City Pride Festival — Detroit, Michigan
- June 8–9: Sacramento Pride — Sacramento, California
- June 9: Athens Pride — Athens, Greece
- June 9–15: Varese Pride — Varese, Italy
- June 12–15 Ibiza Gay Pride — Ibiza, Spain
- June 13–16: Shanghai Pride — Shanghai, China
- June 14: Tel Aviv Pride – Tel Aviv, Israel.
- June 14–15: Zurich Pride Festival — Zurich, Switzerland
- June 15: Grand Rapids Pride Festival — Grand Rapids, Michigan
- June 15: Pride Edinburgh — Edinburgh, UK
- June 14–16: Baltimore Pride — Baltimore, Maryland. The parade and block party will take place June 15.
- June 14–16: Stonewall Columbus Pride — Columbus, Ohio
- June 14–17: Dallas Southern Pride Dallas, TX
- June 14-23: Oslo Pride — Oslo, Norway. Main parade to take place June 22.
- June 15: Rhode Island Pride — Providence, US.
- June 15-16: Denver Pridefest — Denver, Colorado
- June 15-16: Portland Pride Waterfront Festival and Parade — Portland, Oregon. The Rose City is one of the hottest food and beer destinations in the world right now. “Visibility. Celebration. Education,” is their Pride theme for 2019.
- June 20–29: Dublin LGBTQ Pride — Dublin, Ireland
- June 21–23: Kenora Pride — Kenora, Canada
- June 21–23: St Pete Pride — St. Petersburg, Florida
- June 22: Cincinnati Pride — Cincinnati, Ohio
- June 22: Pride Houston — Houston, Texas
- June 22–23: Chicago Pride Fest — Chicago, Illinois
- June 22–23: Nashville Pride — Nashville, Tennessee
- June 22–23: Twin Cities Pride — Minneapolis, Minnesota — The Parade is on Sunday, June 24.
- July 22–28: Happy Valley Pride — Hebden Bridge and surrounding areas, UK
- June 22-29: Anchorage Pridefest — Anchorage, Alaska
- June 23: Sao Paulo Pride – Sao Paolo, Brazil. One of the biggest pride festivals in the world; Rio de Janeiro Pride – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- June 25-30: Helsinki Gay Pride — Helsinki, Finland
- June 27–30: Mexico City Gay Pride 2019 — Mexico City, Mexico
- June 27–July 7: Madrid Orgullo — Madrid, Spain. One of the biggest Pride gatherings in Europe.
- June 28–29: Heartland Pride — Omaha, Nebraska
- June 28–30: Big Paris Pride 2019 — Paris, France
- June 29: Pride San Antonio — San Antonio, Texas
- June 29-30: Pride St. Louis — St. Louis, Missouri
- June 29-30: San Francisco Pride —The parade will be on June 30
- June 30: Alegria World Pride New York 2019 — New York, NY
- July 1-14: Bristol Pride — Bristol, UK.; Pride Day is Saturday, July 13.
- July 5-7: Cologne Pride — Cologne, Germany
- July 6: Pride in London Parade — London, UK
- July 12-14: San Diego Pride — San Diego, California
- July 20–21: Lesbisch Schwules Stadtfest Berlin — Berlin, Germany
- July 26-August 4: Belfast Gay Pride — Belfast, UK; Pride Day is August 3.
- July 27: CSD – Berlin — Berlin, Germany. Christopher Street Day (CSD) Berlin – another one of the biggest LGBTI gatherings in Europe
- July 27–August 1: Pride Amsterdam — Amsterdam, Netherlands
- August 2–4: Brighton and Hove Pride — Brighton and Hove, UK
- August 4: Leeds Pride – Leeds, UK.
- August 4: Vancouver Gay Pride — Vancouver, Canada
- August 5-11: Prague Pride — Prague, Czech Rep
- August 8-17: Reykjavík Pride — Reykjavík, Iceland.
- August 8-18: Montreal Pride — Montreal, Canada
- August 10: Austin Pride — Austin, Texas
- August 10: Eugene Pride — Eugene, Oregon
- August 10: Pride in Surrey — Woking, UK
- August 13-18: Copenhagen Pride — Copenhagen Denmark
- August 16: Toledo Pride — Toledo, Ohio
- August 17-18: Charlotte Pride — Charlotte, North Carolina
- August 23: Pride Cymru — Cardiff, UK. Cardiff is capital of wales. Pride Cymru will be celebrating their 20th anniversary this year.
- August 23–26: Manchester Pride Festival — Manchester, UK
- August 23–September 2: Pride Calgary — Calgary, Canada
- August 24: Cornwall Gay Pride — Cornwall, UK
- August 24-25: Silicon Valley Pride — San Jose, CA
- September 2–8: Benidorm Pride — Benidorm, Spain
- September 6–15: Malta Pride — Valletta, Malta; the parade is on September 14
- September 8: Oakland Pride — Oakland, California
- September 28: Midsouth Pride Memphis — Memphis, Tennessee
- September 28: NC Pride — Raleigh, N.C.
- October 1-15: Hispanic LGBT Pride — Miami, Florida
- October 12: Aloha Maui Pride Festival — Kahului, Hawaii
- October 11-13: Atlanta Pride — Atlanta, GA
- October 24–26: Savannah Pride — Savannah, Georgia
- November 1-3: Palm Spring Pride — Palm Springs, California
- March 28: Tampa Pride — Tampa, Florida
- April 4–5: Roanoke Pride — Roanoke, Virginia
Want Metrosource LGBTQ content notifications? Sign up for MetroEspresso.
Last modified: July 12, 2019