Looking for dates for a 2020 Pride parade? It’s time to mark your gay pride calendar. Whether you want to make sure you’re ready for local LGBTQ festivals and celebrations for your local Pride Month, plan to go parade-hopping around the world, or attend WorldPride in Copenhagen and Malmö, you’ll find help here.
Find Pride Events in Your City
- February 1–16: Auckland Pride Festival — Auckland, New Zealand. There will be LGBTQ events throughout the month of February, including the Pride Gala (Feb. 1), OurMarch and OurParty (Feb. 8), Ending HIV Big Gay Out (Feb. 9), and Same Same But Different (Feb. 14–15).
- February 20—25: Gay Mardi Gras in New Orleans — New Orleans, Louisiana
- March 8–21: Wellington Pride Festival — Wellington, New Zealand
- March 21: Manatee Gay Pride — Bradenton, Florida
- March 21–28: European Gay Ski Week — Paradiski Area, France
- March 22–29: Los Angeles Leather Pride — Los Angeles, California
- March 28: Tampa Pride — Tampa, Florida
- March 30—April 5: Miami Beach Gay Pride — Miami Beach, Florida
- April 1: The Dinah — Palm Springs, California
- April 4–5: Phoenix Pride — Parade Phoenix, Arizona
- April 4–5: Roanoke Pride — Roanoke, Virginia
- April 21–26: Pride of the Americas — Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- April 23–26: Cleveland Leather Weekend — Cleveland, Ohio
- April 23-26: Philadelphia Black Pride — Philadelphia, PA
- April 25–26: Tokyo Rainbow Pride — Tokyo, Japan.
- May 7-17: Maspalomas Gay Pride — in Maspalomas, Gran Canaria.
- May 16: Springfield Pride — Springfield, IL
- May 16: New Hope / Lambertville Pride Parade — New Hope, PA
- May 16-17: Long Beach Lesbian & Gay Pride — Long Beach, California. The parade will be in Sunday, May 17th
- May 22-25: DC Black Pride — Washington, DC. Includes parties and other events.
- May 23: Belgian Pride — Brussels, Belgium
- May 23-24: Birmingham Pride — Birmingham, UK.
- May 30: Ferndale Pride — Ferndale, Michigan
- May 30Laguna Beach Pride 365 — Laguna Beach, California
- May 31–June 7 Torremolinos Gay Pride — Torremolinos, Spain
Read Next | This is an Answer to the Question: What is WorldPride?
- TBD: NYC Pride — New York City, US. More to come on NYC Pride Month.
- June 1–7: Gay Pride Sitges — Sitges, Spain
- June 3–7: Key West Pride — Key West, Florida. While Key West almost always seems like a little slice of gay paradise, Pride is a particularly good time to stop by. Though it’s high summer, cross breezes (and plenty of tropical cocktails) keep revelers feeling cool.
- June 5–June 7: Provincetown Pride — Provincetown, Massachusetts
- June 5–7: Tusla Pride — The Parade is on Saturday, June 6.
- June 5-7: Sonoma County Pride — Sonoma County, California
- June 5—14: Capital Pride — Washington DC, US
- June 5—June 16: Boston Pride – Hashtags include #RainbowResistance and #WickedProud.
- June 6–7: Dallas Pride — Dallas, Texas
- June 6: Magical Pride at Disneyland Paris — Disneyland Paris
- June 6–7: Motor City Pride Festival — Detroit, Michigan
- June 7: Queens Pride — Queens, New York
- June 12-June 14: LA Pride — Los Angeles, California. Main parade to take place June 9. West Hollywood always serves up glamor and celebrities for Pride. June 8–9 will bring thousands to West Hollywood Park, to see headliners including Meghan Trainor. Keep your eyes trained on the afterparties for some of your favorite heartthrobs from the world of TV, film and music.
- June 12–14: New Orleans Pride — New Orleans, Louisiana. Mardi Gras and Southern Decadence aren’t the only times to laissez les bon temps rouler (let the good times roll) in the cultural capital of Louisiana. Pride weekend promises a slate of events leading up to their Pride parade on Sunday.
- June 12–21: Shanghai Pride — Shanghai, China
- June 13: Varese Pride — Varese, Italy
- June 13: Zagreb Pride — Zagreb, Croatia
- June 13-14: Portland Pride Waterfront Festival and Parade — Portland, Oregon.
- June 13–14: Sacramento Pride — Sacramento, California
- June 14—20: Tel Aviv Pride – Tel Aviv, Israel.
- June 18–28: Dublin LGBTQ Pride — Dublin, Ireland. The Dublin Pride Parade will take place on Staurday, June 27, 2020
- June 19–20: Stonewall Columbus Pride — Columbus, Ohio
- June 19–20: Zurich Pride Festival — Zurich, Switzerland
- June 19–20: Zurich Pride Festival — Zurich, Switzerland
- June 19–21: Baltimore Pride — Baltimore, Maryland.
- June 19-28: Oslo Pride — Oslo, Norway. Main parade to take place June 27.
- June 20: Rhode Island Pride — Providence, US.
- June 20–21: Chicago Pride Fest (AKA the Chicago Gay Pride Parade) — Chicago, Illinois
- June 20-21: Denver Pridefest — Denver, Colorado
- June 25–28: Mexico City Gay Pride 2019 — Mexico City, Mexico
- June 26: Pride Houston — Houston, Texas
- June 26–28: St Pete Pride — St. Petersburg, Florida
- June 26—July 11: Bristol Pride — Bristol, UK.; Pride Day is Saturday, July 11.
- June 27: Cincinnati Pride — Cincinnati, Ohio
- June 27: Pride San Antonio — San Antonio, Texas
- June 27: Pride in London Parade — London, UK
- June 27–28: Nashville Pride — Nashville, Tennessee
- June 27–28: Twin Cities Pride — Minneapolis, Minnesota — The Parade is on Sunday, June 28.
- June 28–30: Big Paris Pride 2020 — Paris, France
Read Next | This Is Where the Next WorldPride Will Be
Read Next | NYC Bath Houses Are Back, and Gay Men Are Cruising Them Once More
- July 18–19: Lesbisch Schwules Stadtfest Berlin — Berlin, Germany
- July 18-19: San Diego Pride — San Diego, California
- July 25: CSD – Berlin — Berlin, Germany. Christopher Street Day (CSD) Berlin – another one of the biggest LGBTI gatherings in Europe
- July 25–August 2: Pride Amsterdam — Amsterdam, Netherlands
- July 31–August 2: Brighton and Hove Pride — Brighton and Hove, UK
- August 1-2: Charlotte Pride — Charlotte, North Carolina
- August 2: Leeds Pride – Leeds, UK.
- August 8: Reykjavík Pride — Reykjavík, Iceland.
- August 18-23: Copenhagen Pride — Copenhagen Denmark
- August 29: Cornwall Gay Pride — Cornwall, UK
- August 29-30: Silicon Valley Pride — San Jose, CA
- August 31–September 6: Benidorm Pride — Benidorm, Spain
- September 13: Oakland Pride — Oakland, California
- October 1-15: Hispanic LGBT Pride — Miami, Florida
- October 8–10: Aloha Maui Pride Festival — Kahului, Hawaii
- November 6-8: Palm Spring Pride — Palm Springs, California
Want Metrosource LGBTQ content notifications? Sign up for MetroEspresso.
Read Next | Our List of the Top Gay Bars in New York City
Last modified: December 19, 2019